NEW: Jensen-Souders in conjunction with Vallen Becker designed and implemented our “NEW” Safety Data Sheet web-based searchable database app “SDSTrax”. This Web-Based App has significantly decreased the amount of time our shipping department uses to locate and print or view our current SDS sheets.. Read more...
NEWS: On Saturday November 17, 2012 Jensen Souders hosted and participated in a hazmat drill for the Itasca Fire Department and the MABAS (Mutual Aid Box Alarm System) Division 12 hazmat response team...Read more...
- Jensen-Souders owns all their buildings.
- Hazmat Warehouse, Flammable Warehouse, and Chemical Warehouse.
- H2 and H3 room
- 1200 pallet position for Non-Hazardous Materials
- State of the art flammable (Class 3&4) storage room for 500 pallets
- 6500 pallet positions for Hazardous Materials
- EE forklifts for safe handling of Hazardous Materials
- Fully sprinkled water secured facility
- Two minutes from fire and police station
- 24 hour monitored security system and 5 temperature sensors
- 24 hour recorded security cameras - throughout the warehouse - inside & outside
- Diking for containment and fenced in backyard
- NACD Affiliate/RDP Compliant
- Registered with CSAT (Homeland Security) & EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Computer controlled inventory
- Air-intake ventilation system
- Temperature - sensitive storage
Members & Registered with Chemtrec (Chemical Transportation Emergency Center), NACD (National Association of Chemical Distribution), OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration), CICI (The Chemical Industry Council of Illinois) & WERC (Warehousing Education & Research Council) - SARA Reports